We achieve and demonstrate the best environmental performance by empowering our community and controlling the negative impact of our products, activities and services through the following initiatives:
- Manufacturing products in ways that limit our negative impact on the environment
- Energy saving through compliance with environmental regulations.
- Hygiene awareness sessions to employees.
How We Work
We focus on the environmental management plans, pollution prevention & control. Over and above, we proudly apply the Executive Regulations of the Egyptian law 4/1994 (Environment Law).
- The total pollution resulting from all the establishments and activities lies within the permitted limits specified by the law.
- Air pollutants is ensured not to exceed the maximum permissible levels specified in the Executive Regulations of the law.
- All the machines, engines or vehicles exhaust emissions never exceed the limits specified by the Executive Regulations of the law.
- Limits of sound intensity produced while performing the production or other activities and using equipment lies within the permissible limits specified by the law.
- 90 dB is the maximum allowed sound level produced during a daily work shift.
- 60 dB is the maximum allowed sound level in the factory surroundings.
- Waste management activities is done in especially designated places which must be far from residential, industrial and agricultural areas and waterways.
- We put much energy into our commitment to provide a healthy and safe workspace for all employees.
- Filters and vacuums required for good ventilation are installed.
- All Egyptian Civil Defense approvals and permissions are obtained.